8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Follow the adventures of The Smurfs on their official YouTube channel.
- A look back at how a San Francisco street became Candy Land for a day.
- A Nintendo preservation specialist has uploaded a Japanese Super Mario collection screensaver set to the internet archive.
- A group of former Toys “R” Us executives has officially launched Tru Kids Inc.
- Johnny Cash’s old Tennessee farm is now a museum.
- Mark your calendar! The LEGO Star Wars: Visual Dictionary New Edition will be available in April.
- Wham-O is partnering with Smacircle LMT Ltd. to produce a new eBike.
- Mattel and Warner Bros. have announced a partnership to bring Hot Wheels to the big screen.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.