8 things we wanted to share this week:
- The Stephen King-inspired fan art at this Hollywood art gallery is everything you’d hope it to be and so much more.
- A look back at the Barbie Liberation Organization and their tactics to awaken consumers.
- William Marston Moulton gets all the credit, but there’s more to Wonder Woman’s history.
- Even Charlie Brown has toxic friends.
- $11 million was spent on Star Wars in 1977. A fascinating look at film budgets adjusted for inflation.
- This Finnish man made the world’s largest fidget spinner. Let’s see what teachers say about bringing that into the classroom.
- Artist Brandon Avant reimagines our favourite cartoon characters as grown-ups.
- LEGO Dimensions brings some old favourites to life in a new way.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.