8 things we wanted to share this week:
- An unopened box of first edition Pokemon cards from 1999 sold for $56,000.
- Check out this video to see how Matchbox toy cars were made in 1965.
- Watch Patrick Stewart announce his return to the Star Trek franchise.
- This comic explores Dungeons & Dragons’ classroom potential.
- A math professor used statistics to solve a Beatles mystery.
- A look back at ’80s toy commercials, aka the Golden Age of the Goofy Dad.
- Are you storing your comics correctly?
- Here’s a review of the top 40 selling video game consoles of all time.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.