8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Create that next important email using Jeffsum, the Jeff Goldblum text generator.
- From 1987-2015, LEGO sets bested not just gold returns on investment, but also large stocks and bonds.
- Mattel is creating a toy line inspired by the seven-member Korean pop group BTS.
- File under “because they can” – LEGO has produced a full-size 2019 Chevy Silverado.
- Conan O’Brien gets his own Pantone colour – Team Coco.
- Walgreens is the exclusive location to pickup some Captain Marvel Minimates.
- Here’s a look back at the Fireball XL5 television show.
- Nintendo Labo is looking to entice consumers through “new methods.”
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.