8 things we wanted to share this week:
- The Intellivision gaming console is returning nearly four decades after it initially launched.
- Funko Pop! is sending consumers on a hunt to different retailers for their new cereal line.
- Silver Screen Bottling Co. announced an “official” James T. Kirk Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
- Walmart and DC Comics have joined forces for exclusive comic book releases.
- Planters has responded to consumer demand and started selling Cheez Balls again.
- Hasbro has released a special version of Monopoly in celebration of the 50th anniversary of The Beatles Yellow Submarine.
- Play-Doh comes to life in the new YouTube series ‘The Play-Doh Show.’
- The U.S. Postal Service is celebrating 50 years of Scooby-Doo with a new stamp collection.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.