8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Mattel has unveiled Hot Wheels id, an evolution of the top-selling toy that brings together physical and digital in a mixed-play experience.
- There is a new high-end line of Star Wars-inspired furniture that is perfect for the geek den.
- Egmont Publishing has announced a new LEGO magazine for AFOL.
- Nike goes retro with their new Stranger Things collection of shoes and apparel.
- The Dune universe is set to be the backdrop to a new television series.
- Here’s a look at the history of Fraggle Rock.
- There is a new Dungeons & Dragons Essentials Kit for newcomers to the roll playing game.
- Krispy Kreme is celebrating 50 years since the Apollo 11 Moon landing with two new donuts.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.