8 things we wanted to share this week:
- We’ll be in the kitchen: What Nickelodeon’s green slime is actually made of.
- It’s impossible not to be inspired by the Goldie Blox BeLikeHer campaign.
- As one does, naturally: Man solves a Rubik’s Cube while water skiing.
- We have a stage interpretation of The Twilight Zone to look forward to.
- Where have the carousel animals gone? Antique merry-go-rounds fight extinction.
- Radio Flyer recently celebrated their birthday. Here’s a great video celebrating their contribution to our childhoods.
- A great book to read aloud at dinner parties: Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 republished as Fanmail ’66.
- Not your average adult coloring book: A collection of free coloring books from libraries and museums.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.