8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Did you hear? FAO Schwarz is making a return to NYC.
- Relive your youth through these ’80s and ’90s Nintendo commercials.
- The Unofficial LEGO Color Guide is a new book that takes a look at the colours of LEGO pieces since 1958.
- Is pretending to be a superhero the secret to getting ahead? One study seems to think so.
- Take a look at how Nissan created their Star Wars concept cars.
- ‘Comic-Con’ is not a generic term: San Diego Comic-Con wins a lawsuit over ‘Comic-Con’ trademark.
- No, it’s not April Fools: KFC has released a line of apparel and housewares.
- Mister Rogers, Lena Horne, John Lennon, and others will get their own stamps from the USPS in 2018.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.