8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Beedy, beedy, beedy… the battle over who owns Buck Rogers rages on.
- The ability to super-size LEGO bricks may just send you running to the store for a 3D printer.
- With his Alexandria RPG Library, collector David Carnahan is on a mission to preserve old RPGs.
- National Teddy Bear Day is September 9th. Here are four beloved bears that ignite curiosity, teach children valuable life-lessons, and provide comfort in times of insecurity.
- Here’s a fascinating look at the origins of playing-card symbols.
- Great Big Story showcases one of our favourite places: The Museum of Play in Rochester, NY.
- How board games can teach us about history.
- 1,000 digitized editions of The Village Voice are now available. The headlines alone say a lot about culture.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.