8 things we wanted to share this week:
- The trailer for the 1978 version of Dr. Strange is on YouTube. It’s the 70s in all its glory.
- Who you gonna call? Playmobil has released images of their fantastic new Ghostbusters toys.
- If you take photos of your LEGO creations, this article is a must-read.
- Not all live-action comic book television shows can be hits. Here are ten that many people didn’t love.
- Emojis just earned some major credibility thanks to MoMA’s acquisition of the original set from 1999.
- Just in time for the holidays; a replica of the world’s largest arcade cabinet is for sale at Hammacher Schlemmer for $99K.
- Board games were once reserved for upper-class families. The Industrial Revolution helped to change that.
- With the U.S. Election just around the corner, here’s a look at some vintage US political campaign buttons.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.