8 things I wanted to share this week:
- At 1,302 square-feet, the world’s largest Ouija Board is located in Pennsylvania. Imagine the hauntings!
- Nashville is building an indoor drive-in, complete with classic cars and fireflies.
- Casper is returning to comics, and he looks as friendly as ever.
- You didn’t know you needed these super-sized LEGO blocks from EverBlock, but you do.
- The largest commercially-available puzzle has a whopping 40,320 pieces. That’s a commitment!
- You can now 3-D print your own replica of #Thor’s Mjolnir.
- Fuel your creativity with these “how to draw” scans from 1967 for Spirograph.
- The toys-to-life trend is bridging the gap between toys and games to create a whole new market category.
A weekly summary of articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have engrossed me each week.