8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Ralph Baer, inventor of first video game console, died at 92.
- Long live the ’90s! French Toast Crunch has returned from the cereal graveyard.
- LEGO makes an inspiring ad for girls.
- File under very important information: how to play your Atari 2600 on a modern TV.
- Sock monkeys have a history, yes they do.
- Someone from the Land Down Under built a giant Christmas tree out of LEGO.
- The decline of gender-neutral marketing, illustrated using past toy catalogs.
- How static electricity and the tip of a pencil resulted in the invention of the Etch A Sketch.