Link Roundup: Ouija Board Edition
8 things we wanted to share this week:
- The Ouija Board is more than just a new scary movie from Hasbro.
- Is Play-Doh the ‘soft LEGO?’ Atlantic CityLab has some thoughts on the question.
- The company behind Sesame Street is undertaking a research project on how to use conversational technology to teach preschool literacy.
- You can now read the $3.2 million copy of ‘Action Comics’ #1 online.
- One of my favorite vintage divination devices – the Magic 8-Ball!
- Lionel Trains has opened up a new store and headquarters in North Carolina.
- At 50lbs and growing, Berkeley’s Habitot Children’s Museum seeks record for world’s largest play dough ball.
- Here’s a run-down of 13 spooky vintage board games that should be in your gaming closet.