8 things we wanted to share this week:
- ‘Yoga Joes’ is a mashup of green army men and yoga that you didn’t know you needed.
- IKEA launched a soft toy line designed by kids for their 2015 charity campaign.
- Make it work with Star Trek: Costumes, a new book on five decades of fashion from the Final Frontier.
- Sesame Street recently introduced Julia, its first autistic character.
- Don’t forget about the original Star Wars trailer from 1976.
- This week marked the birthday of my favorite TV painting host Bob Ross. The very first episode of his show is now online.
- You can now use The Force when colouring via Crayola’s new collectible Star Wars tins.
- Colorado’s Stanley Hotel, the inspiration for ‘The Shining’, hopes to become the world’s first horror museum.