8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Nameless since 1951, Colorforms is holding a contest to name “the colorforms guy.”
- See how the color palette of LEGO has changed over the past 39 years (1975-2014).
- This Instagram account collects Google Map pictures of the saddest named places on Earth.
- ‘Bloom County’ returns after a 16-year hiatus.
- Meet the girl who made Disney’s ‘Alice in Wonderland’ come to life.
- You’ve got mail! Inside the world of AOL Disc Collecting.
- Attention Kmart shoppers. Listen in on this collection of in-store background music from 1989-1993.
- Stretch Armstrong is set to make a comeback in 2016.