8 things we wanted to share this week:
- A giant mat made up of 1,200 custom boards was used to set a Twister world record in Texas.
- You can now relive Ferris Bueller’s Day Off in 8-bit form.
- I’m just a bill – a brief and catchy history of Schoolhouse Rock.
- Currently, 18 toys & games are being turned into movies, including Barbie, Candy Land, and Play-Doh!
- Make way for the Bay City Rollers! Tiger Beat Turns 50.
- Relevant research ranking all 22 classic Dunkin’ Donuts doughnut flavors was recently released.
- The inventor of G.I. Joe is suing Hasbro to break the Kung-Fu Grip on the toy’s copyright.
- In today’s important licensing news, there are now Star Wars Coffee-Mate Creamers.
- Shudder! A collection of hundreds of ventriloquist figures is up for auction.