8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Now that he’s an official citizen of Japan, here’s some of Godzilla’s backstory.
- There is a connection between Edgar Allan Poe and the popular board game Scrabble.
- You can now play magnetic Tetris on your fridge while you try to decide what to eat.
- In honour of the release Jurassic World, have a bowl of Jurassic Park Crunch, the cereal with prehistoric marshmallow shapes.
- The World Video Game Hall of Fame named its first six inductees, including Pac-Man and Pong.
- It looks like Barbie is finally getting some sensible shoes.
- The original Star Wars saga is getting “re-imagined” in three new novels.
- Nostalgia alert! Someone posted a full scan of a LEGO catalog from 1985, and you need to read it.