8 things we wanted to share this week:
- The Teletubbies are returning – this time with touch screens on their stomachs.
- Spoiler alert! The mystery of the Hardy Boys and other secret ghostwriters of children’s fiction.
- This $15,000 PAC-MAN Watch is not just a limited edition: it’s an ultra-limited edition!
- Get in your time machine and check out this 1982 JC Penney catalog of toys and electronics.
- Read how the Tiltfactor lab at Dartmouth is tackling social engineering through play.
- Playmobil is backing the Toy Like Me campaign with an upcoming line of characters with disabilities.
- After the fracas over Hello Barbie, ToyTalk responds to critics with facts about the doll.
- How A.C. Gilbert, the inventor of the Erector set, literally saved Christmas for the toy industry in 1918.