8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Thanks Miley Cyrus! A new version of Collins Official Scrabble Words has been published and contains 6,500 new words, including “twerking” and “vape”.
- File under “life skills” – How to play Tetris and Defender on most Canon calculators.
- Looking for a longread? Check out This Immortal Coil on the life and times of Slinky’s founders.
- Pac-Man turned 35. Here are 7 fun facts about the video game.
- Hey, hey, we’re the Monkees! An 8-year-old boy recreated the opening sequence of the TV show with his LEGO bricks.
- Rule family game night with these Monopoly math hacks.
- With the store on Fifth Avenue closing, here are 11 facts about FAO Schwarz.
- Brain freeze alert! A brief history of the Slush Puppie.