8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Everyone needs a $1 book of etiquette! Here are some famous and strange ads from comic books.
- Here’s a great roundup of creeptacular toys from the movies.
- Unleash these 15 things you may not know about Close Encounters of the Third Kind at your next cocktail party.
- Kermit’s doppelganger! A new species of frog has been found that looks like him!
- When Maize and Raw Umber were put out to pasture: 5 times Crayola retired its crayons.
- 40 lines in 19.68 seconds! The most insane 20 seconds of Tetris you may ever see.
- A Chemistry Ph.D. student turned her thesis into a comic book called Atomic Size Matters.
- Don’t toss those cassettes, because VHS is making a comeback!