8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Go back in time and check out the toy wonders in this 1982 JC Penney Christmas Catalog.
- Check out Aquaman: Cast of the Angler, a 20-minute fan film made in 1984 for $10,000.
- Youth is served! 14-year-old solves a Rubik’s cube in 15 secs while spinning on his head.
- There are 2 new magazines for LEGO enthusiasts – Bricks & Bricks Culture.
- Read through this exhaustive list of toy lines from Kenner and see how many you owned as a child.
- A fascinating read from Collectors Weekly about international smuggling and Pez dispensers.
- Make your own play dough and learn some chemistry at the same time.
- An amazing museum devoted to action figures opened up in Seoul, Korea.