8 things we wanted to share this week:
- The world’s largest collection of lunch boxes resides at the Lunch Box Museum in Columbus, GA.
- Another reason to visit: ‘The SpongeBob Musical’ will world premiere in Chicago this summer before moving on to Broadway
- Lego was voted the greatest toy of all time – Scrabble, Action Man, Frisbee and Monopoly rounded out the top 5.
- Imperial Toy donated 350,000 of their Kaos water balloons for the world’s largest water balloon fight at the University of Kentucky.
- EverBlocks are the giant Lego bricks you know you’ve always wanted.
- Have an idea for the next great party game? Check out Hasbro’s new Crowdfunding Gaming Challenge.
- This video profile of Alan Adler, the inventor of the Aerobie flying disc and the AeroPress coffee maker will make you smile.
- The European Space Agency has released a panoramic tour of the International Space Station, and it’s pretty amazing!