8 things we wanted to share this week:
- A new non-profit called The Video Game History Foundation has set its sights on saving gaming’s history.
- You could own the toy blocks Einstein played with as a kid. Can genius be transferred through osmosis?
- If you’re headed to SXSW this year, be sure to visit the Twin Peaks pop-up diner for some pie.
- What would ‘La La Land’ be like if it was directed by David Lynch? Find out here.
- If you love eBay, here are a handful of other auction sites that sell vintage toys and games.
- If you’ve ever fantasized about exploring the inner workings of the TARDIS, this Doctor Who playset is for you.
- A new project called Bricksy recreates Banksy’s street art in LEGO.
- These Aliens-inspired Xenomorph tiki mugs from Mondo will make your next party one to remember.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.