8 things we wanted to share this week:
- After 46 years, Mattel redesigned UNO for color-blind people.
- There are a lot of versions of Monopoly out in the world. Here are 10 you may want to pick up.
- News flash! Mario of Super Mario Bros. isn’t a plumber anymore. Clearly, he didn’t pay his trade membership fee.
- Nessie on the Net: keep a look-out for the Loch Ness Monster on this live stream.
- Atari recently announced a ‘Retro’ Handheld with 50 classic games.
- Patrick Ponce set a new Rubik’s Cube record: 4.69 seconds.
- There are a greater number of people still using VCRs than there are using turntables.
- Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video have a great selection of classic cartoons available.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.