8 things we wanted to share this week:
- The artwork for these 1970s television show board games is iconic.
- The perfect soundtrack to summer road trips: Jonny Quest: Original Television Soundtrack.
- Welcome to the Wayne looks like another winner for Nickelodeon.
- A new documentary chronicles the demise of Chinatown Fair, Manhattan’s last arcade.
- So long, fidget spinners! Ready or not, the Mokuru craze is headed our way.
- Put on your headphones, close your eyes, and drift off to the sounds of these classic video game noises.
- In 1956, Hugh Hefner gave MAD’s founding editor an unlimited budget for a satire magazine called “TRUMP”.
- Restoring vintage cars is fun but expensive. How about restoring vintage Hot Wheels instead?
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.