8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Ahead of their annual event in February, let’s revisit past recipients of The Toy Association’s ‘Toy of the Year Awards.’
- Ferris, Cameron, and Sloane have joined the LEGO universe.
- Meet the X-Men collector whose collection consists of a record 15,400 items.
- ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ has turned 25. This article makes us want to re-watch the show.
- Dreams do come true! You can now watch all 403 episodes of Bob Ross’ The Joy Of Painting online.
- The New York Post takes a deep dive into the popularity of “poop toys” for kids.
- Maker alert! Here are some plans to build your own R2-D2 using aluminum, plywood or fiberglass.
- Andy Warhol and Debbie Harry are interesting choices: 11 celebrities who tried to sell you PCs in the 1980s.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.