8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Wham-O has re-invented a classic toy with their new Sonic Frisbee.
- Marvel has joined forces with Vans for a new themed shoe and clothing line.
- Stranger Things had partnered with Schwinn for “Mike’s Bike.”
- Crayola releases a new vegan beauty line.
- Check out this inside look at how Pikachu developed throughout the creation process.
- Two of our favorite brands! IKEA has announced a new collaboration with LEGO.
- You can now have a look at Ferris Bueller’s room in VR.
- For fans of Paddington Bear, there’s a lot to look forward to in honour of the bear’s 60th anniversary.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.