8 things we wanted to share this week:
- From Soapboxes to Scouts: A look at the history of the Pinewood Derby.
- A Kickstarter to bring a documentary about D&D Creator Gary Gygax to fruition has more than tripled its original funding goal.
- The 2019 US Toy of the Year (TOTY) Awards finalists have been announced.
- Vans and Disney have released another collaboration celebrating 90 years of Mickey Mouse.
- Check out Stan Lee’s 1947 guide to writing and selling comics that he contributed to Writer’s Digest.
- Snap, Crackle, Pop! Rice Krispies turned 90 this week.
- Overstreet has released the first-ever price guide to Star Wars collectibles.
- Hasbro-themed family entertainment centres are set to launch across the US and Canada.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.