8 things we wanted to share this week:
- In honour of Easter, here are 30 of the best movie Easter eggs. Sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- This team was awarded $2.6 million to help make Star Trek’s tricorder a reality.
- They’re back: Memorable pop-culture properties reimagined as kid’s book covers.
- Someone has resuscitated an internet bulletin board system from 1986.
- The X-Files cast is back to record the audio version of the graphic novels.
- Big eyes; four fingers: What would befall these animated characters if they were real.
- Joe Manganiello is co-writing the script to a film adaptation of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Here are ten of the most frightening bunnies in movies. Don’t blame us for your nightmares.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.