8 things we wanted to share this week:
- There’s an Addams Family Mansion on Lego Ideas, and it’s spectacular.
- Genyo Takeda may not be a household name, but he should be: he’s helped shape the world of video games.
- Life skills! How to build a functional Rubik’s Cube out of cardboard.
- A train that inspired a ‘Thomas the Tank Engine’ character is turning 100.
- Disney is bringing a Muppets reboot to its new streaming service.
- Atari’s classic video game Night Driver is now available on mobile.
- The Rocketeer is returning as an animated series.
- Have you seen the FK Films YouTube channel? It is home to a series of stop-motion LEGO videos that give life to characters – familiar and unfamiliar – in surprising and humourous ways.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.