8 things we wanted to share this week:
- UK’s Royal Mail has released a new stamp collection featuring classic video games from the 1980s and 1990s.
- There’s a treasure trove of new, NSFW pulp fiction materials available online thanks to the Internet Archive.
- Here’s a look at the creative team behind Fisher-Price’s new logo.
- It is always fun to take a look at the fear and fascination that surround the Ouija board.
- Burt Ward finally received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- An artist has created vintage-inspired comic book covers for each episode of The Mandalorian.
- In The Magic of Chess, kids share their uninhibited, philosophical insights about the benefits of Chess.
- Check out this video tribute by Hornby; the company is celebrating 100 years since Frank Hornby built his first model train.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.