8 things we wanted to share this week:
- The Amazing Spider-Man newspaper comic strip has come to an end in its current incarnation.
- There’s a new iteration of the Dune board game coming our way.
- Toronto is getting North America’s first Garfield-themed restaurant.
- It’s more than just play: 5 Reasons why board games can improve your social skills.
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer’s classic musical episode, “Once More, with Feeling” is getting a vinyl release.
- Mickey Mouse’s 90th birthday celebrations rumble on with a Steamboat Willie Lego set.
- Netflix has announced a Greek mythology-inspired anime series.
- Fisher-Price is partnering with Spotify for child-centric content.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.