8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Sony released its personal music player, the Walkman, on July 1, 1979. Here’s a look at how it changed the way we listen to music.
- Netflix has collaborated with Baskin-Robbins for retro-inspired ‘Stranger Things’ ice cream parlor.
- NASA’s restored Apollo Mission Control Center is now open to the public.
- Buckingham Palace is opening an escape room.
- Here are ten facts about the game of Clue for its 70th anniversary.
- Mad Magazine is shutting down after 67 years.
- Ikea has released “the world’s comfiest font.”
- A look at how Disney’s Tower of Terror actually works.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.