8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Here’s a look at the secret origin of the word SHAZAM.
- Laurel & Hardy return to comics in April 2019.
- Watch this 1978 Play Town toy store commercial and wish you could go back in time.
- Cult classic Kolchak: The Night Stalker is available to view on YouTube.
- A new Ghostbusters film, set in the same world as the 1984 original, is in the works.
- Say goodbye to your productivity: Google Labs has released its own version of the Etch-A-Sketch.
- Sanrio is celebrating Hello Kitty’s 45th anniversary.
- Roy Rogers appeared in a lot of commercials during his heyday. Here’s why.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.