8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Street artist KAWS has partnered with Uniqlo for a second Sesame Street-themed collection.
- Hasbro announced a new Transformers line called Botbots at London ComicCon.
- Dive into the history of talking boards via the Museum of Talking Boards, an online museum of Ouija boards.
- A look at how Barbie, G.I. Joe and their wee friends became powerful Instagram influencers.
- The Flash Gordon reboot has found a director.
- Here’s a primer on how to 3D-print the Think a Dot – a nifty “computer” toy from 1965.
- Raspberry Pi is launching Wireframe, a new video game magazine.
- Vans is celebrating 60 years of space exploration with a new NASA collection.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.