8 things we wanted to share this week:
- SpaceX has sent Nickelodeon slime to the International Space Station for, yes, science.
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture is returning to theaters for its 40th anniversary.
- Here’s a look at some boardgames that nurture leadership and strategy skills.
- Funko has released Funkoverse, a strategy game featuring some of your favourite pop culture characters.
- Still not for the faint of heart! Here’s a list of the 10 oldest wooden rollercoasters in the world.
- Check out the V&A Museum of Childhood’s snapshot of some of the construction toys that inspired generations of engineers, architects, and dreamers.
- Do you know the way to Stan Lee Way? The New York City Council is honouring Stan Lee by naming a Bronx street after him.
- Watch this documentary about classic television family The Munsters.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.