8 things we wanted to share this week:
- The new Netflix series “The Toys That Made Us” hit the airwaves on December 22nd.
- The WishbookWeb online Christmas catalog archive documents over 25,000 pages of content from retailers that go back as far as 1937.
- Spoiler alert! Check out this journey through Space Mountain with the lights turned on.
- If you can’t get to Denmark to visit LEGO House in person, this video is the next best thing.
- How Hasbro has changed its toy business to become more eco-friendly.
- You can serve these Lord of the Rings wines at your next Hobbit gathering.
- Here’s a collection of the best yule log videos on the internet; there’s even one with pets!
- The college student who invented ‘Operation’ sold the game to Marvin Glass & Associates for a relative pittance.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.