8 things we wanted to share this week:
- You can now report Monopoly cheaters. A new twist to Family Game Night!
- Here’s a must-read for model train enthusiasts – Victorian Era Drones: How Model Trains Transformed From Cutting-Edge to Quaint.
- The world’s third-largest toy museum recently opened in Turkey.
- Brush up on your tlhIngan Hol: the Klingons are coming to Sweden, and you can join them for a cultural exchange.
- AFOLs can now view LEGO Ideas books that were published in the 1970s and 1980s online.
- Forty years after Mickey, Minnie Mouse received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- There’s a Stranger Things ouija board, and it’s perfect.
- A look at why hobbies make you happy.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.