8 things we wanted to share this week:
- There’s renewed interest in expanding the Monchhichi franchise.
- The Toy Association has released a new report, STEM/STEAM Formula for Success, that identifies 14 characteristics of toys that cultivate kids’ science & math skills.
- Give me some of your tots! IDW publishing has announced a Napoleon Dynamite comic book series.
- There is a ‘Rick and Morty’ D&D tabletop game in our future.
- New Coke is making a comeback, thanks to Netflix.
- For some inspiration for your next kids party, check out these detailed balloon animal sculptures by Japanese artist Masayoshi Matsumoto.
- Thanks to Paramount, characters from Atlas Comics could hit the big screen soon.
- UK-based Gibsons is developing a line of puzzles for people with dementia.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.