8 things we wanted to share this week:
- This auction offers a fascinating look at McDonald’s marketing history.
- There’s now an official Hello Kitty YouTube channel.
- Can arcade halls reinvent themselves to appeal to today’s gamers?
- Learn how Jim Henson brought his creations to life at the Center for Puppetry Arts in Atlanta.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Canada remains strong amid US counterpart’s demise.
- A look back at the heyday of World Wrestling Federation (WWF) wrestling figures.
- Fan art reimagines ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ with Disney characters.
- The NEOGEO mini arcade cabinet arrives in the US and Europe on September 10.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.