8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Plaid Stallions does an excellent job recognizing Martin Landau’s place in toy history.
- War for the Planet of the Apes has a number of nods to the 1968 original you don’t want to miss.
- Find a Little Free Library near you with this interactive map.
- We have a stage interpretation of The Twilight Zone to look forward to.
- There’s a Kool-Aid exhibit at the Hastings Museum of Natural and Cultural History in Hastings, Nebraska and it looks amazing.
- If you think conventional beauty pageants are a bit odd, wait until you see these events of the past.
- The Chicago Tribune published a compelling read about the importance of George A. Romero’s films.
- Upgrade Barbie by giving her the Wonder Woman treatment.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.