8 things we wanted to share this week:
- LEGO has introduced braille bricks to help the visually impaired.
- This should be fun: a rebellious teen Star Trek cartoon has been green-lit at Nickelodeon.
- You can now build your own team of superheroes with the Monopoly: Marvel Avengers edition.
- Hear J.R.R. Tolkien read from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit in these vintage recordings from the Early 1950s.
- Harry Potter forms a new partnership with Vans that promises new sneakers and apparel options.
- Marvel is set to release the Marvel 80th Anniversary Poster Book, a collection of classic comic book covers.
- Here’s a compilation of disconcerting vintage cartoons.
- Check out this in-depth look at the return of the pie company that gave the Frisbee its name.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.