8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Airbnb is giving away a chance to stay at LEGO House in Denmark.
- It looks like Mister Rogers had a blue phase early in his career: A look at the colors of his hand-knit sweaters from 1979 to 2001.
- This video helps to explain why those county fair games are so hard to win.
- You can keep the Stranger Things party going with these board games based on the popular Netflix show.
- This Canadian man started a Dungeons & Dragons campaign in 1982 and is still playing the same campaign today.
- Here’s a nifty look back at Star Trek tabletop role-playing games.
- Things you may regret buying at an auction: a collection of 1,700 haunted dolls.
- The Rubik’s Speedcubing UK Championships were recently held. Watch the video to see the real star of the show.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.