8 things we wanted to share this week:
- These new LEGO print ads of kids building their dreams from the inside out will give you the feels.
- There were lots of puzzles – and puzzled looks – at the recent National Puzzlers’ League convention.
- Earthquake hoods are a thing, and you can now buy the Hello Kitty version.
- Paddington Bear creator Michael Bond passed away last month. This tribute may put a dent in your heart.
- Rubik’s Cube world record holder Feliks Zemdegs explains his approach to solving the cube. We still need help.
- Do you collect vintage Tupperware? You’re not alone.
- If you think you know Barbie’s friend Ken, think again: 12 fabulous facts about the Ken doll you never knew.
- Here’s a primer on the upcoming Star Trek Discovery television series premiering this fall on CBS.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.