8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Thanks to Duolingo, you can now learn to speak Klingon for free.
- Devo’s Mark Mothersbaugh has a line of eyewear. Enough said.
- Barbie recently turned 59. Here’s how the iconic doll has changed over the years.
- Time well spent: Someone tracked all the songs played on WKRP in Cincinnati.
- A must-watch before your next Scrabble game: Professional Scrabble players replay their greatest moves.
- A gummy bear chandelier? Why not! Check out this line of childhood-inspired home decor.
- Here’s a look at the history of Toys “R” Us.
- A look at how Crayola is evolving to stay relevant to today’s tech-loving kids.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.