8 things we wanted to share this week:
- An orange Camaro was the first Hot Wheels vehicle released in 1968. You can now order a Hot Wheels package on a real Camaro 2LT and 2SS.
- Here’s a visual guide to all 37 villains in the ‘Batman’ TV series.
- There’s a Jim Henson-inspired Kermit typeface that you need to download.
- Madame Tussauds in San Francisco is opening an Alcatraz-themed escape room.
- A great long read about the dark days of pinball prohibition.
- Just in time for summer road trips, John Adams Leisure has announced two new Rubik’s products, Rubik’s Flip and Rubik’s Battle.
- LEGO has tapped Amazon’s Alexa for a storytelling program for kids. Is this a good thing?
- Take a look at this astounding View-Master collection of more than 1,500 reels.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.