8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Japan Railways Group’s new Hello Kitty-branded bullet train runs at speeds of up to 200 MPH.
- If the trailer for the new Mr. Rogers documentary doesn’t bring a tear to your eye, you may not have a beating heart.
- Here’s a list of the perfect Rubik’s Cube to challenge your brain, whether you’re a beginner, expert, or in-between.
- Yowza! Netflix has acquired the entire Monty Python back catalogue and is considering new original programming.
- CDs are more popular than digital downloads? It’s true.
- File under, “because you can.” Watch The Last Jedi as told in 2-minutes with LEGO.
- It’s all Pokémon all the time at the world’s first Pokémon Cafe in Tokyo.
- Fans of The Goonies will be thrilled to hear that the original score has been released on gold-coloured vinyl.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.