8 things we wanted to share this week:
- In astronomy news, NASA gave Godzilla an official gamma-ray constellation.
- Why Crayola colour naming is a great lesson in marketing.
- They’re back! Intellivision revealed Amico, a new gaming console.
- Check out these photos of classic rock and pop stars hanging out with their parents.
- The good ol’ days: in the form of cereal box prizes from the 1970s and 1980s.
- A look at the evolution of invisibility in cinema.
- If you’re looking for a set of horror gnomes for your garden, look no further.
- Author Judy Blume is finally open to film adaptations of her classic young adult novels.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.