8 things we wanted to share this week:
- You can now track your Funko collectibles with their relaunched mobile app.
- The Bronx Zoo has launched a dinosaur safari that includes 40 life-sized animatronic creations.
- Google has partnered with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt for a series of Carmen Sandiego games in Google Earth.
- Mattel has launched a new mobile game based on Thomas & Friends.
- Ten million strong and growing! Kick back and watch this vintage commercial for Flintstones Vitamins.
- Here’s an inside look at the failure of Disney’s Chuck E. Cheese ripoff, Club Disney.
- The new Sesame Street movie, directed by Portlandia’s Jonathan Krisel, hits theaters January 2021.
- Check out this timeline of 101 Marvel character comic book debuts.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.