8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Gah! This article from Smithsonian.com takes a look at the history of creepy dolls.
- Director Taika Waititi is set to bring Flash Gordon back to the big screen with an animated movie.
- Check out this peek behind the curtain of Disney’s use of illusions.
- New York City-based Fans of Seinfeld in can now have an immersive experience related to the long-running sitcom.
- Groovy! Hornby Hobbies has introduced two 1960s-inspired building sets in their Airfix Quick Build line.
- The new Dungeons & Dragons Essentials Kit provides everything needed to jump into the world of D&D.
- Here are 10 tips to help you win at Foosball every time.
- Adidas has unveiled a new Spider-Man-inspired basketball sneaker.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.